About Wrought Iron Shop 2000
Paul Elliot, Managing Director
I have been self employed, in business within this industry for over 35 years. Prior to this I have completed a fitter and turning apprenticeship with trade certificate qualifications, tool making, spring making, fitter weilding and general workshop machine work. My background and experience covers almost all aspects of engineering.
Advantages of Using Wrought Iron Shop 2000
Wrought Iron Shop 2000 is owner-operated, unlike most other businesses in this industry. You will be dealing only with myself with price, design, manufacture and installation. Wrought Iron Shop 2000 has broad experience in custom one-off jobs, including curved stairwells. Wrought Iron Shop 2000 has a strong background in exterior marine-coating systems.
We design, manufacture and install gates, balustrading (indoor & outdoor) and furniture for residential, commercial and industrial situations.
We use a broad range of materials
- Wrought iron
- Stainless Steel
We provide an extensive range of services
- Internal & external balustrading
- Pool fences
- Safety glass panel option
- Italian componentry
- Remote automation available
- Specialized marine coatings
- Full range of colours available
- Hot dip galvanized & two pack wet spray finish
- Bar and restaurant fit out work
- Structural & general engineering work
- On site display room with large range of Italian accessories
- Powdercoat option available
- Manufacture & design of specialized furniture items with options of hand-finished coatings (e.g. verdigris) and copper bronze
We also have a third party associate automation technician. All automation we use is of high quality Italian made componentry.